extends ../report.jade block report h2 Tiffany's reports h3(class='titles') Week 4 h6(class='subtitles') Concrete Goals p | - Model basic character br | - Add skeleton and rigging h6(class='subtitles') Goals Accomplished p | - Modeled basic character br | - Added skeleton but no rigging h6(class='subtitles') Reasons for Unaccomplished Goals p | - I had a skeleton bound to the model, but there were some errors with it | not being bound correctly, and at the time I did not implement limits to | how the limbs should move. Thus, I remade the skeleton and have yet to | rig it. I also have a midterm due for my senior project that requires a | lot of time-consuming work. Once I finish I will get right back into rigging the model! h6(class='subtitles') Goals for Next Week p | - Finish skeleton rigging br | - Polish character model and start on animation or start modeling hats, | depending on the needs of the team h6(class='subtitles') Morale p | - Determined to finish my midterm and catch up ASAP! img(src='../img/tiffany_week4.jpg', class='img-rounded') br