Revision as of 22:55, 20 May 2013 by NicoPappagianis
- Added XBox360 controller support with Erik
- Added trigger support
- Added some actions for driving
- Added code in HandleInput for left thumbstick
- Started working on implementing basic player actions.
- Added a concrete class for FrontWeapon and Projectile
- Spawned a projectile!
- Added a GameSettings XML file for our global game settings
- Projectiles now fire in the direction of the player thanks to [Erik]'s GetCameraDirection()!
- Added contcrete RearWeaponObject ProximityMine[Weapon,Projectile]
- Updated sending packets from server to client for dynamic object creation with [Erik]
- Refactored Weapons structure. Front and RearWeapons no longer inherit from WeaponObject
- Added ProjectileNetworkData struct to ProjectileObject to pass along the ownerID to the client.
- Began working on AudioEngine
- Can play sounds but need to load tho wave file each time
- Moved loading of sounds to the asset manager
- Bug present when loading sounds into a buffer
- 3D sound v1.0!
- Added pulse cannon and tried (failed) to do on release actions. Postponing on release actions.
- Add the remaining Weapon classes
- Played with FL studio to get some crappy sounds
- Add sound for engine and pitch adjustment based on velocity
- Added Vehicle and "attached" vehicle, front, and rear weapon to player for reference
- Added logic for key release actions with Erik
4/23/2013 - 4/29/2013
- Optimized 3D sound by deferring updates to buffer
- Began looking at and editing sounds
- Refactor controls with Erik to allow for up, press, down, and release key states
- Refactor weapons to allow for diverse gameplay
4/29/2013 - 5/6/2013
- General sound debugging
- Coordinated sounds with game logic
- Began learning sound editing
- Added turbo, shield, and ghost items
- Added some on collision sounds (not yet committed)
- Learn how to edit sounds
- Figure out how to release sound buffers (callbacks? events?)
- Add quality sounds to the game
- Add rear weapon logic
- Add elemental properties
5/7/2013 - 5/20/2013
- Refactored sounds to be less CPU intensive
- Continued sound editing
::Learn how to edit sounds
::Figure out how to release sound buffers (callbacks? events?)
- Continue sound memory management
- Continue adding quality sounds to the game