- Get a UDP echo server/client working with Michael
- Encapsulate the networking code into classes/objects
- Maybe try to dabble with sending game objects over the network
Goals – Accomplished:
- Got the UDP echo server/client working.
- Got the networking code into it’s own classes.
- Can successfully send Entities over the network!
- Did a quick and dirty with the graphics engine to be able to see the server move an object and the client render that movement.
Goals for next week:
- Extend the number of objects that can be sent over the network.
- Finish the networking code.
- Try to start network integration with physics and graphics engine if possible.
- Feeling great and ahead of schedule.