– Research collision and physics systems
– Begin implementation of collision/physics
– Planned out how to implement physics and collisions:
- Decided what collision model to use
- Decided how to architecture physics in relation to the rest of the game
– Made additions to basic entity class
Reason for Unaccomplished Goals
– Had problems setting up Git on lab computers, and attempting to add the project file into the repository caused a loss of work.
Goals for Next Week
– Complete basic physics engine and collision system
– Begin gameplay logic implementation
– Allow player to move ship around the arena and play with the physics
– I’m a little cautious of falling behind, but haven’t run into any big problems yet.