April 17, 2013 Meeting
- Networking: Send float arrays
- Physics: Simple shape collision detection
- UI: Bare-bones game setup and game menus
- Sound: 2-3 min theme song
- Decided we don’t have a need to send floats yet
- Collisions are working (right now only visible between players because we have no other objects to collide with)
- We can have multiple games! Menu page working.
- “Another One Bites the Dust” is the current game theme song (not in the game yet)
We got our groove back 😉 More motivated than ever!