- Finish the improved model
- Add animations to the model: stance, running, and punching
- Added animations to the model!
- After rigging and animating the new model, it still refused to load
properly to Open 3D Model Viewer. So I decided to try it out on Unity to
see if it worked (since I conveniently have Unity on my laptop), and it
did! Later Cindy redid the rigging from scratch, and we learned that
perhaps there is something with Maya’s HumanIK function that Assimp
doesn’t like, making the model appear collapsed when animated. So with
Cindy’s rigged version of my model I was able to create animations!
- Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make any hats because I was away for the weekend for VIS 149, but Cindy also helped with that.
- Most important: Skin the model
- Add more animations as necessary
- In high spirits!