Matheus Ferreira - Week 3 Report
21 April 2014
What were your concrete goals for the week?
- End the implementation of data structures.
- Work in object queries.
- Set up the engine configuration.
What goals were you able to accomplish?
- The data structures of the engine were create.
- For queries of objects there is collections of objects of different groups.
- The engine configuration is working with yaml.
- A chain of responsability was create to handle events.
If there were goals you were unable to meet, what were the reasons?
Still need to insert configurations for the rendering, animation and network.
What are your specific goals for the next week?
Connect the engine with the rendering and the game-core. Set up the configuration system to receive data from other parts of the system.
blog comments powered by Disqus