Amy Chandler - Week 9 Report
02 June 2014
- Thoroughly test and refine game state transitions and UI
- Greatly with the help of Jake, the game state transitions are functioning well and unique character selection is finally synched!
Problems with meeting goals
- None, though I would have struggled immensely without Jake’s help!
Goals for next week
- Render a loading screen, possibly a help screen
- Now that players can die, accurately show death count
- Make things prettier fullscreen.
- Not collapse from exhaustion before Friday
- But good!
- Can we present next week?! :(
blog comments powered by Disqus