Vehicle combat with front weapons and rear weapons. Overall gameplay is timed deathmatch. Winner has most kills.
- Three colors red, green, and blue represent a rock-paper-scissors scheme. (Think pokemon fire, grass, water.)
- Vehicles have defensive color. Front weapons have attacking color. Rear weapons are neutral.
- Color influences:
- Greater attack color => double damage.
- Same/Neutral attack color => base damage.
- Weaker attack color => heals defender.
- Each player can have one of each front weapon type.
- Each player can only hold onto one type of rear weapon at a time.
- Front Weapons (Dependent on color types.)
- Missile: Homes on enemies for moderate damage with special terrain-aware homing. Damage influenced by color scheme.
- Pulse cannon: Homes on enemies to stun with minimal damage. Stun time and damage influenced by color scheme.
- Gatling gun: Auto aims to spray enemy with rapid fire moderate damage. Damage influenced by color scheme.
- Rear Weapons (Independent of color types.)
- Proximity Mine: Detects nearby players for high damage.
- Fire Trail: Drop a trail of fire for enemies to drive through. Damages over time.
- Timed with immediate activation to nullify all damage and healing.
- Will nullify damage from pulse cannon but user can still be stunned.