- Allow clients to initiate a game (all clients press start, or enter or something along those lines).
- Print network throughput on the client
- Maybe change the way names got out of the game state (have to clarify with Andrew)?
Goals – Accomplished:
- Network bug fixes.
- Found out how useful Application Verifier can be in debugging.
Reason for Unaccomplished Goals:
Turns out the delta change took even longer than I originally thought… Intermittent bugs appeared almost immediately after playing it last week during our group meeting, and I spent this week fixing those bugs.
Goals for next week:
- Allow clients to initiate a game (For the third week in a row…).
- Print network throughput on the client (so we can be 100% sure all of my work over the last couple of weeks wasn’t worth the trouble).
- Integrate collision events into the master branch.
- Work on making sure the client will not miss any collision events sent by the server.
No mas network bugs por favor.