Concrete Goals for the Week
- Make character models
- Make more models for the environment
- Get textures on models (especially the rooms!)
- Start playing around with animating the models
- Created a room with stairs and windows that can be used for collision testing
- Created basic player model
- Added hair on the bunnies
- Started tweaking the basic player model to make it more complex
Unfinished Goals & Reasons Why
- I thought slapping the textures on the models and animating them were going to be a lot easier… Turns out it’s a larger task then I expected. I want to continue working on the character models, making them a bit more complex, and start implementing their interactive skeletal system.
- Complete the character model and perhaps start animating it
- Add textures to models
- Read up on JQuery so the interface will be a lot more malleable
- It’s 4th week??!! Ahh! A bit stressed because of all the other things I have going on but everything will pull through eventually!
- Also, major snaps to the peeps at polygonblog for making the most detailed modeling/wrapping/texturing/rigging tutorials I have ever seen! :3